Cookieless Tracking: Data Protection Saviour or Privacy Paradox?
• Cookieless tracking methods, their significance and associated privacy risks.
• Do these technologies involve the use of personal data?
• Compliance challenges associated.
• Pros and cons of employing these technologies.
• Insights for business contemplating their adoption.
Privacy, Ethics & AI
Eoin Flemming, Chief Information Officer at Carne Group, addresses the relationship between privacy, ethics and AI. It's all about sharing ideas, having open conversations, and learning together. You'll have the chance to voice your thoughts, ask burning questions, and be part of shaping the future of AI in our community.
Privacy Operations, Why They Are Important and How to Get Started
Kimberly L. will lead our roundtable event where we will discuss how to build or improve a Privacy Program with Privacy Operations and do it at scale. Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the game in the ever-evolving world of data privacy!
Data Protection and IT: Collaboration Is A Must!
• Areas of collaboration
• How to collaborate efficiently? Working together, the Lacer example.
• New internacional regulations that bond data protection and IT more closely.
• Changes in the DPO and IT roles: What is the future?